Our strategy allows us to organize work teams that cooperate to execute management plans and achieve our business partners organizational priorities.
RKP Clinical Engineering has a team of Clinical Engineers, higher education professionals with specific training for the tasks they perform.
- rainings are carried out so that our professionals can identify the variables that could influence behavior and productivity in the work environment.
- Identify administrative and technical subsystems, reducing costs as such, equipment unavailability and service outage.
- Develop and apply procedures that assists the running of health care institutions internal systems.
- Increase equipment operation efficiency, seeking to reduce its downtime.
- Conduct, right after receiving the equipment, preventive analysis of flaws and/or faults, ensuring their safety and performance regular conditions.
- Meet what is expressed in RDC No. 02/2010, which determines that, once the equipment is listed in the inventory, it must be registered in a computerized management system, developed for the web, which receives the coding and a record to store all information of that said object. This allows the development of a track record and its consequent traceability.